Sunday, August 25, 2013

Need Some Supply Labels?

Every year I tell myself that I am going to make new supply labels for the plastic containers in my classroom.  I teach math all day and have multiple manipulatives.  I always feel overwhelmed because of all the plastic containers that surround me.  This year, I decided I would begin slowly placing new labels on my tubs and containers. 


 I made a set of labels for my rolling cart.
While I was at it, I arranged the plastic
 containers in order, not alphabetically,
 but beginning with the 1st unit I teach.





I also made supply labels for a smaller shelf .  This is the hub-bub of my room, where crayons, scissors, glue, etc... are stored.  I use desk caddies, but as every teacher knows, there is always a color of a crayon that is missing, broken, or dull and needs to be replaced, or a bottle of glue that refuses to work correctly, or a glue stick that mysteriously loses the glue, leaving only the stick in glue stick.  These supply containers make it easy for a student or myself to quickly grab the needed item and continue working.




I made these labels for my particular needs.  However, I have made a set of generic supply labels for anyone who would like to have them for free. 

 There are 12 labels:  Crayons/Markers/Paints/Paint Brushes/Glue/Glue Sticks/Colored Pencils/Paper/Scissors/Pattern Blocks/Color Counters/Magnetic Items. 

 Just click on the lick below to grab your
 own FREEBIE labels.  
Here's to being organized!



No comments:

Post a Comment