Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TpT on My Mind

I have always loved summer break but, with TpT I really enjoy the summer.  It gives me time to work on units and other items.  It has become a passion for me.  I have always made my own units, worksheets, and tests.  I never cared much for a textbook, except as a resource, or generic worksheets from large companies who didn't really know what teaching was all about.  I love TpT.  I love buying things and selling things on that website. I love the fact that teachers are finally appreciated for all the hard work they put into their lessons and their classrooms.  

I do take small breaks away from creating material, although it is always on my mind.  I went to Florida last week and took a break. (I have worked on resources in the past).  However, ideas and projects were still on my mind even when I was having fun.




Now, I am so excited to be heading for Las Vegas tomorrow to attend the TpT convention. I wanted to sign up for every session but, that was impossible.  I hope to come away with some excellent information!  Plus, it's Vegas!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment