Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little Change of Scenery

I am so proud of some of the new "stuff" I have put up in my classroom this year and I just wanted to share some pics of the decorations.  Like many other teachers this year, I'm into the "owl" theme.  Some of these I created...some I purchased.  


   
I made this Welcome Back banner and placed it over the first place my children go when they come into my room..."the backpack hooks."





Since we practice multiplication facts all year, beginning with the first week of school, I made this multiplication facts bulletin board.  I tried to match the color scheme of the new tree decal I placed on my wall beside the bulletin board.




My Favorite!  I know I have already blogged about this owl tree but, I am in love with it and had to show it again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment