Wednesday, May 27, 2015

TpT Milestone Free / Freebie

Hi again everyone!  I hope you are having a good week.  School is out for me.  Every year I say I am going to take the first couple of days to just relax.  It never happens. :)  I have already started on my summer "to do" list...cleaning out closets, finishing my work room/office area, and of course, working on a new TpT unit.  Working on TpT units is my very favorite thing to do.  I don't consider it work at all!   

I'm very excited that I have reached another TpT milestone.  I have obviously met some other TpT milestones in the past but, I never saw the notifications...my own personal fault I am sure.  Since this is the first milestone that I have noticed making, I want to celebrate by offering a freebie.  I decided to take a few pages from the various Social Studies interactive notebooks that I sell and put them together into a free item.  This item is temporary though, so don't forget to download it soon if you want it!  

I have included the link on each picture below.  It will take you right to the free milestone product in my store.  I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment