Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting Anxious

I have been busy this evening reading posts about getting classrooms ready for the beginning of school. This makes me both anxious and excited.  I am anxious because I cannot get into my classroom until after July 22.  I am so envious of educators who are allowed to spend the summer fixing their rooms up at will. I am excited because I have been working on ideas here at home to use and have seen some wonderful classroom set-ups on teacher blogs and on Pinterest.  Classrooms have certainly come a long way from the time when I began my teaching career back in 1989! 

2 comments:

  1. July 22 will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see pics of your classroom. Good luck!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krista. I never like the way I set up my classroom the first 27 times. It takes me a while to "feel" it :)

    ReplyDelete