Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wintry Tales Word Problems - Freebies

I have created more word problems for my students similar to the ones from my post, "The Dreaded Word Problems" dated December 18, 2011. I believe the more exposure my students have to word problems the more comfortable and confident they become. My latest word problems/problem solving tales are called "Wintry Tales." There are 8 colorful story cards, a student recording sheet, student and teacher directions, and an Answer Key. I have included directions for using the "Wintry Tales" as a math center or take-to-desk folder activity. These story cards are samples taken from my new winter themed unit, "Winter Wonderland Activities." Click on this link to download the story cards: Free "Wintry Tales" Math Center / Take to Desk Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment