Monday, May 4, 2015

Teacher Pay Teachers Sale

Is anyone else ready for the TPT sale to start tomorrow? I spent Sunday night adding items, mainly clip art, to my cart.  I love clip art!  It's almost like Christmas going through stores and clicking "Wish List!" :)  I also went to My Purchases on the TPT website and posted comments to the items I have already bought so I can get points for my purchases tomorrow.  

Be sure to check out my store on May 5-6 since every item in my store will be 28% off. My large Math Station Math Booklets for every 4th grade common core standard is already discounted $11.00 but, will also be an additional 28% off Tuesday and Wednesday.  Click on the following link to view: 

Math Station Booklets


Click on the image below to view all the products I have on sale for the next 2 days! 




Don't forget to use the code for all purchases 
made during the sale: THANKYOU.

I hope everyone has a great week!  Not many more days left now until school is out.  I have one more Monday left!  Not that I'm counting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment