Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Blog Design

I'm back!  I have a new blog design and I am so excited to get everything set up!  I have been on Spring Break so the blog design being finished when I got back from vacation was awesome!  I don't know about anyone else but, I needed a week to relax!  I am not just reviewing for the upcoming end-of-year standardized test, I am still trying to finish my 4th grade math standards.  There are just so many of them!  It is almost next to impossible to teach them all, let alone have students "master" them.  It becomes more stressful each year!  I won't even mention that I just received 2 more new students right before I went on Spring Break.  Oh well, it will all be over soon.

Spring Break was great.  It was my 30th wedding anniversary and we went to Disney World.  (That's where we spent our Honeymoon.)  The first time we went in 1985, we found a really cheap hotel with dark paneled walls and a swimming pool that I was afraid to step into.  I saw the Grand Floridian on that trip and I told my husband that I was going to stay there some day.  We have spent several family vacations at Disney through the years, staying on Disney properties, but, never at the Floridian.  On this anniversary, we decided to do it!  I booked a room and was so excited to arrive.  It was beautiful.  However, to make my childhood dreams come true, when we went to check in, Disney had upgraded our room to the club level in the main building.  The club level is private and only has 9 rooms.  It comes with so many awesome perks that my husband had to drag me out of the hotel room, kicking and screaming each morning to go to the Disney parks. :)  One of my favorite perks was the room over-looked the Seven Seas Lagoon, and Cinderella's castle was right there in the background.  I could see the castle and the fireworks each night from my room. I will never be the same!  It was the most wonderful Disney visit EVER!  Thank you Disney World!


Tomorrow is going to be rough after being treated like a Princess for a week.  I just hope I can concentrate since I know I am also having a long observation this week...probably tomorrow. 




I hope everyone has a great week! 


My view during Spring Break while pinning! :) 
 Best Disney experience EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment